Retreat Terms and Conditions
By using the www.second-nature.co website and booking onto a Second Nature Retreat you agree to these terms, as stated below. It is compulsory that you read and accept all the conditions that are outlined. By agreeing to this User Agreement, you are agreeing that the terms of the Agreement are relevant and apply every time that you participate in all retreats and/or events associated with or run by Second Nature.
1. It is the customer’s responsibility to check the reservation and ensure that the particulars contained therein are correct.
2. A non-refundable, non-transferable deposit in the sum of £500 will be kept for all bookings.
3. If choosing a payment plan option and the balance is not received by the due date Second Nature reserves the right to cancel the reservation and retain the deposit.
4. In the event of cancellation by the customer, regardless of the circumstances, the following refund fees, minus the £500 deposit, apply. The deposit is non-refundable, as mentioned in 2:
Cancellation 16 weeks or less before due arrival date, 0% refund
Cancellation 17 to 21 weeks before due arrival date, 25% refund
Cancellation more than 22 weeks before due arrival date, 50% refund
5. Due to situations beyond our control, Second Nature reserves the right to change bookings and shall inform the customer as soon as possible. Alternative arrangements may be offered but we do not accept responsibility for any costs incurred, including airfare.
6. Second Nature is not held liable for flight costs.
7. The customer shall not use the property except for permitted use and shall not use the property for any offensive, noisy, dangerous, illegal, entertainment, immoral or improper purposes. The customer shall not do anything which may be a nuisance or annoyance.
8. The customer shall keep all retreat fixtures, fittings, furniture and effects in a clean and good condition and shall replace any articles which are destroyed or missing with articles of a similar kind and of equal value.
9. Second Nature reserves the right at its sole discretion to terminate use of the property or any of its facilities by the customer in the event of any breach of these terms and conditions. The customer will be required to vacate the property and Second Nature shall not refund payment or accept any consequential liability damages or loss.
10. Second Nature retains all copyright licence rights and sole exclusive ownership of the information, photographs and material displayed on its website. The material may not be modified, copied or used in any other way.
11. Any user of the website has to be 18 years of age or older and agrees to be entirely financially responsible for all charges and other fees arising from use of the website.
12. It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that he/she has all the relevant travel documentation and arrives at the airport in time.
13. Second Nature can accept no responsibility for delay or cancellation of any flights, train, buses or other forms of transport.
14. Second Nature reserves the right to alter any facility accommodation or activity.
15. In the event that the customer decides to downgrade their accommodation after monies have been paid, the customer will not be entitled to any refund. If the customer wishes to upgrade the new price will apply.
16. The customer must comply fully with all and any health and safety regulations introduced by Second Nature. Customers who have injuries or illnesses are advised to seek doctor’s advice if practising yoga. Second Nature is not liable for any injuries to the customer in his/her use of our facilities or participation in activities. A customer must always stop and rest if he/she is feeling any pain or sickness and inform the teacher of any previous injuries.
17. Second Nature cannot accept any responsibility for loss or damage of personal possessions or valuables of the customer.
18. In the event of a customer having any complaint then he/she will not discuss this with any third party and shall notify Second Nature and their team as soon as possible.
19. Second Nature shall not be liable for any failures beyond its control. This covers natural disasters, war, ‘acts of God’, closure of airports, civil strife, accidents or failure to perform by third parties, including suppliers and subcontractors.
20. Second Nature accepts no liability for loss, damage, injury or illnesses which may be received during the customers stay or travelling to and from Retreats.
21. It is required that all customers have adequate travel, cancellation and medical insurance for the duration of the trip. We recommend contacting us should you be unsure of which activities will be included. It is the full responsibility of the guest to ensure the correct level of cover is obtained. It is the responsibility of the guest to have adequate travel and health insurance to cover any activity outlined in the event schedule. Second Nature and any associated parties, or hosts take no responsibility for injury during or after the retreat or event.
Please note, even if you have private health insurance, it is unlikely that this insurance will cover overseas trips such as the escapes and events offered. It is the guest’s responsibility to organise suitable travel and health insurance. Although we strongly encourage you to do so, by attending a retreat you acknowledge that Second Nature and all associated parties, is not in the business of providing insurance products and cannot be held liable if you fail to arrange suitable insurance coverage which may leave you exposed medically, financially or otherwise.
22. These terms and conditions shall be governed by English Law and the parties consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts in all matters regarding them.