I get it! I’ve been there and dedicated my life to helping women find out who they really are and truly love that person. In order to work on that, you need to start with your relationship with food, as it’s such a strong part of our lives these days.
That’s why I’ve put together the Mind. Body. Food. Program.
For 60 days we’ll work on and question your eating habits, your food choices and the underlying relationship with your body and food so that you can break free from constraints and social norms and truly enjoy life.
This is not a Diet!
This is an in-depth dive into your relationship with food
With weekly videos and specific themes to work on each week, a workbook, personalised audio feedback and Weekly Q/A you will get the best support in order to bring your health and life to the next level.
Are you ready to find out what’s on the other side of the plate?
YOU’LL BE LEARNING:
- How to create your personal vision of health
- How to manage emotional eating
- How to combine and enjoy your food
- How to get more energy and sustain it beyond the program
- How to be comfortable in your own skin
- How to prevent the energy dip after a meal
- What foods are good for you or not
- What to replace those foods with and not miss out on taste
WHAT YOU’LL GET OUT OF IT:
- more energy and vitality
- peace of mind and relief around food
- clarity around what is good to eat for YOU
- new and sustainable eating philosophies for energy and health
- recipe ideas and the confidence to create your own
- like-minded peers that will support you and keep you accountable
- you’ll be able to say goodbye to your cravings, make healthier decisions and understand what you thrive on
HERE’S WHAT’S IN THE 60 DAY PROGRAM:
- 8 x live group coaching calls
- 8 x weekly themed emails
- 8 x themed video briefings
- 8 x weekly personal q/a’s (audio)
- 1 x guidance workbook
- 1 x initial health assessment and your own bespoke feedback (audio)
- 8 x weekly inspiration recipe packs
- Lifetime access to private coaching group fb
- BONUS: London Group meetup at the end of the Program
Ready to fall in Love with Yourself,
Your Body and Your Food?
HEAR FROM THE BLOOMING TRIBE
I tried everything in my power to solve my struggles around food and dieting, but I didn’t find any ways to allow me to eat in peace and joyful.
Working with Denisa was life changing though. The first weeks of the Mind. Body. Food. Program were fundamental to questioning my relationship with food and rediscovering the connection withy my body. I gave up control and dieting to embrace the beauty of cooking and self-love. It is a beautiful path to take and I am so grateful I found Denisa to guide me through it. Everything is so much easier. And she is a great inspiration when it comes to delish food.
I would recommend her program to anyone struggling with dieting and preparing nutritious and healthy food that you enjoy. You’ll never go back to dieting and control.
Life is so much easier when I love my body! ❤
Even though I’m only half way through the Mind, Body, Food Program – I’m loving it! This group was created to help us to find out more about our inner self, how to deal with eating disorders and how to handle our negative emotions.
Denisa is a great heart-centered coach, engaging actively every day, interacting with all of us, focusing on our relationship with food, habits, family and community.
Up to this point, I can say I’ve grown in self-loving myself! That is huge! I learnt to be true to myself, to respect myself. I realised that without feeling my real worth and giving myself the love and care I need, I’ll never be able to acknowledge and feel the healthy, happy, vibrant ME!!!!
Plus, I made new friends within the group that are going through the same journey.
Being in this programme has certainly given me a kick up the booty and seeing all of the other lovely souls going through their journeys has added extra motivation.
Reflecting on it, I have certainly changed a hell of a lot in the last few weeks and changing my eating habits has been so beneficial for my body.
I am really craving healthy meals which I love!
MEET YOUR COACH AND MENTOR
Denisa Ratulea is a London-based Spiritual Health Coach and Plant Based Chef. She is the founder of Second Nature and the author of “Cooking from your Heart”. Denisa’s mission is to help women heal their relationship with food and fall in love with themselves for who they really are.
The Mind Body Food Program is designed for people who want to embrace that change and heal their relationship with food in a group environment.