Happy Pancake Day! If you’re on the look for some delicious fluffy pancakes to stack, dairy and refined sugar-free, look no more! You’ll love this recipe!
I’ve recently made this recipe in our private Foodie Group and they’ve been a massive success!
I have quite a few variations, but with this one, I tried to simplify them as much as possible, yet still have them taste really good. See here for last year’s pancakes and here for a savoury crepes recipes.
They never fail to disappoint, and when you make the different toppings, you’re in for a mega treat! Enjoy!
For The Pancakes
- 1.5 cup oats
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1 knob ginger
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 4 tablespoons soaked chia seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- Cover with water just enough to blend (add more if needed after you blend first, or more chia seeds if it’s too runny)
1. Blend the oats with water first, then add bananas and chia + baking powder.
2. Heat up a pan, add a small amount of coconut oil, mix it around and add a ladle of batter and let it cook until golden.
3. Flip over and repeat. You can do 4-5 pancakes at a time.
If you want to watch the recipe being done LIVE Click HERE to play the video.
- 2 oranges or a mix of mandarines and oranges
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
Blend the oranges on their own and once they liquefy add the chia seeds and pulse.
- 3 tablespoons cacao powder
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- 2 handfuls raisins
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch cinnamon
- 1/2 cup water
Blend until warm and creamy
- 1 ripe persimmon
- 1 kiwi
- 1 apple
- 1 orange
- 1 tablespoon cacao nibs
Chop everything and mix in a bowl.
Layer your pancakes and top up with your sauces and fruit salad and enjoy!