Are you overwhelmed and confused when it comes to healthy eating?
Think doing it at home is difficult, expensive and unattainable?
Want to see what’s all the fuss about these Raw Foods?
Join the most popular raw food for everyday class in London and plant the seeds to learn in the simplest, tastiest ways how you can do it at home without any fancy equipment or time-consuming activities. Simply introduce raw food for every day into your own routine!
After attending this class most people implement at least one of the principles discussed and create sustainable change in their lives.
Seasonal changes are the best times to start introducing more living foods as you are in tune with nature and your body’s natural transitioning mechanism.
If you want more energy, less bloat, better health, finally get that weight loss in control and you love tasty food, join me for an entertaining session with full dinner to learn how to make your health and energy Second Nature!
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
– Why is it important to add living foods into your life
– Plant-based nutrition facts and where to get your daily requirements from
– How to prepare quick, nourishing drinks and food according to season
– How to make green smoothies
– How to make nut milk
– How to prepare raw soups
– How to prepare versatile salad dressings
– How to make sour cream (dairy free!)
– How to make raw chocolate
This will be a 3 hours workshop where you’ll learn to create simple, effective living foods and drinks and enjoy them on the spot. Bring a notepad and come on an empty stomach! You’re in for a treat!
But wait, this is what you’ll eat on the night:
- the tastiest Green Smoothie
- how to transform a seasonal salad into a delicious journey with seed cheese dressings
- nutritious and comforting non-dairy milk
- warming alkaline raw soup and the accompanying nut cream
- a lavishing chia seed pudding & mouthwatering raw, chocolate – guilt-free heaven!
And more surprises! ♥
I look forward to sharing this experience with you and having you there!
See you on the 15th!
With all my warmth and love,